One of our biggest concerns is making sure that when sanding a floor we leave a clean attractive finish without any marks.
A floor sanding machine is a powerful piece of equipment so must be used by experienced professionals.
Here are some general tips to keep in mind to prevent sanding marks:
- The abrasive must be suitable for the respective machine and should not be damaged.
- The abrasive must be correctly attached and fastened.
- The wheels should not be soiled or damaged.
- The V-belts should not be soiled, damaged or worn out.
- The pulleys should not be soiled, damaged or worn out.
- The machine operation must be uniform and adapted to the corresponding process.
- The grit sequence must be followed.
We go through these checks and procedures for all our sanding jobs.
Get in touch with us on 01788 569980 or email us on our contact form.